1. These terms and conditions supercede all terms and conditions and apply to the sale and supply of goods by Stoats Porridge Bars Limited ("the company") to the Customer and no other terms shall apply. The Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Such changes will appear on the relevant web page without written notice being given. For avoidance of doubt no member of staff at the Company is authorised to vary these Terms and Conditions either orally or in writing.
2. All product descriptions and prices are subject to alteration without notice.
3. All orders are subject to product availability and order acceptance.
4. Gross weight calculations are based upon a general allowance made for the packaging of goods. Any such description does not form part of this Agreement.
5. Delivery times, where agreed, are only approximate and there shall be no liability on the Company for late delivery.
6. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the delivery address and contact details are correct and to comply with the courier’s requests to make redeliveries within a reasonable amount of time. Failure to do so may result in the order being returned to the Company and an additional postage charge will be incurred.
7. In the event of an item either being temporarily unavailable or withdrawn by the manufacturer, the Company will contact the Customer to suggest a suitable alternative with an equal value or delay despatch until the item has been obtained. If we are unable to fulfil the above the difference will be refunded to the Customer.
8. Claims for shortages, damaged or incorrect goods must be notified to the company in writing by email within twenty-four hours of delivery. We regret that refunds can not be considered under any other circumstances.
9. No goods may be returned for credit or replacement without the prior written consent of the Company.
10. The Company will not be held responsible for goods seized by customs officials. Customers are advised to check with their local customs office for a list of restrictions governing import goods.
11. Local taxes and duties are payable by the Customer on receipt of goods. Customers are advised to check with their local customs office for a list of products which carries import duties and taxes.
12. All payment will be processed via Protex secure server. Orders will only be processed for cards recognised by Protex.
13. All payment transactions will be made in sterling. The conversion rate is that used by Protex at the time the order is processed.
14. We handle any information we have about you under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998.
15. Any data held by ourselves will be used solely for ordering goods from the site. No personal details will be passed by us to any third parties.
16. This site is provided without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
17. Nothing in this Agreement affects your statutory rights.
18. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland and any disputes will be decided only by the Scottish courts.