Easter is nearly here. Whether you’ve successfully navigated a treat-free Lent or not, it’s often a day of chocolate indulgence and the family getting together to roll their hard boiled – and expertly decorated – eggs down the nearest grassy slope.
If you’re expecting visitors, or if visitors descend upon you, we’ve got an assortment of snack ideas to satisfy everyone’s palate and there’s minimal prep required! It’s a great way to use up any kitchen cupboard or fridge leftovers and put them to good use.
So why 12 healthy snack ideas? Well, there’s 12 oatcakes in a pack so you can squeeze all of this on just one pack of our crispy and crunchy Rustic Scottish Oatcakes:
- Chocolate and strawberry
- Honey and dragon fruit
- Peanut butter, banana and cacao nibs
- Hummus, beetroot and thyme
- Avocado, salmon and black pepper
- Sprouts, radish and seeds
- Quark, berries and chia seeds
- Pineapple, pomegranate and pistachios
- Blood orange and kiwi
- Chipotle sauce and boiled egg
- Olive oil, tomatoes and rosemary
- Cream cheese and peppers
You can find our oatcakes in Scottish Tesco stores as part of the Love Local promotion and on our wee online shop for only £1.